The Wizard Worldwide™ Shop is easy and convenient to use. The price you pay is the price you see wherever you live in the world and includes all shipping and handling/post and packing charges. All the goods are at our special website prices.
Come in and browse. You do not have to buy anything – just enjoy looking at our products.
To enter the shop, click on "Buy Here" – with no obligation to buy anything – and use the grey buttons at the top to enter each department and see what we have on offer. If you decide you want to buy, you can print out your order on our simple form and fax or post it to us. We accept MasterCard and Visa credit cards, sterling cheques and sterling postal orders. You can also phone to place an order and, if you live in the UK, we can take debit card orders as well by telephone.
We offer a 30-day moneyback guarantee (minus the shipping and handling/post and packing cost) on everything we sell so you can feel free to order with confidence.
Everything is checked by us before posting to be sure you are delighted when you recieve your purchases.
Why not step into the shop and see for yourself what we have for sale?
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
1) Wizard Worldwide Limited ("WW") shall sell and the Customer shall purchase the quantity of products specified in the Order Form below (the "Goods") on the following terms (the "Terms and Conditions").
2) No variation or addition to the Terms and Conditions shall be binding unless agreed in writing between the parties.
3) The price of the Goods shall be as indicated on the website at the time of purchase inclusive of shipping and handling.
4) The Customer shall pay to WW the full price of the Goods together with all charges including charges for VAT and shipping and handling prior to despatch.
5) Any times quoted for dispatch are to be treated as estimates only. Whilst every endeavour will be made by WW to meet the estimated time, WW shall not be liable in any manner whatsoever for failure to deliver within the time quoted.
6) WW agrees to refund the Customer the price of the Goods provided that the Goods are returned to WW in good condition within 30 days of receipt. Shipping and Handling costs are not refundable.
7) WW shall be under no liability to the Customer in respect of any defect in the Goods where notice of such defect is not given to WW by the client within 14 days of delivery. WW shall not in any event be liable for any indirect, special, incidental or consequential loss or damage which may arise in respect of the Goods or as a result of use of the Goods or for loss of profit, business or revenue. WW does not exclude liability for death or personal injury to the extent only that the same arises as a result of the negligence of WW, its employees, agents or authorised representatives.
8) Any dispute between WW and the Customer shall be governed by and in accordance with the Laws of England and Wales and the parties irrevocably submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English Courts.
Postage and packing charges are included in all prices. We have special website prices on all the products we sell. Therefore the cost of packaging and postage/shipping is absorbed into the price. E.g. The suggested retail for the Guitar System is £99.95 and we charge £89.95 inclusive of Post and packing/shipping and handling.
The Shipping and Handling/Post and Packing charges throughout the world are as follows:
For prices on the website below £75. £9.95 is included for Shipping and Handling/Post and Packing.
For price on the website above £75 but below £150. £29.95 is included for Shipping and Handling/Post and Packing.
For prices on the website above £150 but below £200. £39.95 is included for Shipping and Handling/Post and Packing.
How it Works